+5 cheats for game version: Steam + Windows Store Gamepass v1.0 Last Updated: 18.12.2021
- Activate Trainer
- Mega Health
- Mega Shield
- Mega Ammo
- Mega Clip Ammo
- Note the single player campaign mode is just a DLC of the game, the game itself is still a multiplayer game. Using trainer may result in ban. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Note the game’s anticheat is running even in single player campaign mode, activating trainer options have a small chance of crashing or freezing the game. It’s best to activate cheats at the beginning of a mission or when you go past a save point.
- “Super Health” will give you massive amount of health, the effect is ended after the mission ends.
- “Super Shield”: will give you massive amount of shield, the effect is ended after the mission ends.
- “Infinite Ammo”: You’ll have massive amount of ammo for the current weapon. This does not work for energy weapons.
- “No Reload”: When activated, you’ll have massive amount of loaded ammo for the current weapon. This does not work for energy weapons.
- The ammo cheats only apply to the current weapon, when you change weapon, activate them again to apply to the new weapon.
- Only activate cheats when you are in a campaign mission, activating cheats outside a mission will have no effect or cause error.
DO NOT USE THIS IN MULTIPLAYER GAME MODE.
18 December 2021
Trainer updated to support v6.10020.19048.0 of Halo Infinite.
Included in Cheat Evolution app