+30 cheats for game version: Steam/EPIC/Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass v1.314.5975.0 Last Updated: 23.03.2023
- Activate Trainer
- Activate Trainer
- Unlimited Team Health
- Unlimited Stamina
- No Reload
- Unlimited Throwables
- Unlimited Ammo
- No Recoil
- Super Accuracy
- One Hit Kill
- Unlimited Copper
- Unlimited Card Draws
- Full-Auto Weapons
- Rapid Fire
- Unlimited Supply Points/Skull Totems
- Max Owned Burn Cards
- Unlock All Customisation Items/Unlockables
- Super Player Speed
- Save Coordinates
- Teleport to Saved Coordinates
- Player Speed Multiplier
- Edit: Copper
- Edit: Supply Points Base
- Edit: Supply Points Gained
- Edit: Supply Points Spent
- Edit: Skull Totems Total
- Edit: Skull Totems Spent
- Edit: Player X Coordinate
- Edit: Player Y Coordinate
- Edit: Player Z Coordinate
- REQUIRES APP VERSION 2.1 OR ABOVE.
Easy Anti-Cheat Bypass:
Our custom Back 4 Blood Launchers are required in order to use our Trainers.
Extract the files and copy the LaunchBack4Blood_Steam.exe OR LaunchBack4Blood_Epic.exe to your game’s install directory (Back4Blood – there should be some folders there called EasyAntiCheat, Engine, Gobi, etc).
Launch the game via this Launcher and follow the instructions in the command prompt.
Epic Game Store:
Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass:
NOTE: The Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass launcher has different instructions! Run the custom Launcher & follow the instructions. You do not need to place this anywhere specific – if you follow the instructions correctly you will be able to use our Trainer in Solo Campaign.
When using the Microsoft Store launcher you will get an error message from the game saying there was a problem. Wait until the launcher has finished & closed then click “Retry” and the game should launch correctly. After this you can open the trainer (the game now detects trainers and hacking tools so you cannot open it beforehand).
If the launcher doesn’t work for you (can’t activate cheats) then try the manual way:
• Deactivate your internet connection
• Launch Back 4 Blood only when you know your internet is 100% disabled (WiFi and Ethernet if you have both options).
• If you receive an error with the option to “Retry” when attempting to launch Back 4 Blood then re-enable your internet at this point and spam “Retry” until it opens the game.
• At this point the anticheat should have failed to load so you can use the trainer.
• Open the trainer and enjoy the cheats.
• If for some reason it still doesn’t work then I do not have any answers except try to restart your PC and try again as I’ve heard that helps.
STILL NOT WORKING? Try this:
• Restart your PC
• Disable your ethernet & wi-fi network adapters.
• Once your internet is completely disabled (try Google to test) then launch the game.
• After launching, close the game and launch it again.
• Once you’re at the sign in screen then re-enable your internet.
• Launch the trainer and press F1
Included in Cheat Evolution app